To ensure the quality of work in environmental activities JSC "Octopus" performs:
Sections development of design and estimate documentation in compliance with the requirements of environmental legislation and regulations;
Subsection development "The results of the evaluation impact on the atmospheric air" using the software package "UPRZA-Ekolog";
Subsection development «The results of the assessment of the impact on surface and groundwater", " The results of the assessment of the environmental impact of the project's wastes", "The rationale for the cost of environmental protection measures" using software modules for estimating water consumption and wastewater, environmental protection measures developed by JSC "Octopus"; updating the list of regulatory documents with the regulatory framework of environmental law "EKOYURS" system, updated every month.
Quality of our work is confirmed by certificates of conformity of the management system standard ISO 9001: 2008 for quality, as well as a certificate of conformity STO Gazprom 9001-2012.
To ensure environmental safety:
- in the design and estimate documentation assesses the impact of the proposed activity
on the components of the environment: air, surface and underground water, land, flora and fauna, the impact of waste generation on the environment by computational methods;
- environmental protection measures are developed for each component of the environment.
Ensuring the environmental safety of the services provided and the permissible impact of the proposed activity is confirmed by a certificate of compliance with the environmental management system that meets the requirements of ISO 14001: 2004.
The company of JSC "Octopus" also carries out the following types of work:
- Environmental impact assessment of projected and operating enterprises, including the development of sections "Environmental Impact Assessment" and "List of Environmental Protection Measures" as a part of pre-project and project documentation;
- development of draft standards for maximum permissible emissions of pollutants into the environment;
- draft standards for waste and limits on their disposal;
- an inventory of emission substances (contaminants) into the atmosphere, harmful chemical effects on the atmosphere and their sources;
- carrying out environmental certification;
- preparation of annual environmental reports for enterprises that use natural resources;
- calculation of environmental payments.